We aim to process orders within the first 24 hours and have your items dispatched within 1 – 2 days, providing items are in stock. In many cases, and depending upon what time you place your order, orders are dispatched the same day. The range of Delivery Services we use are explained below in more detail.
Many of our products are made to order or bespoke items and these take time to produce. To give you an idea:
- Most of the British made products are made to order and lead times are usually around 5 – 6 weeks.
- Handmade Glass is usually around 2 weeks.
If your item is out of stock or needs to be made to order for you, we will contact you straightaway (usually within 24 hours) and advise you of the estimated lead time. You can decide whether you want to wait, cancel or amend your order.
When your order is dispatched we use the most appropriate service (Tracked Courier or Royal Mail) for the weight and size of the parcel and the delivery location.
Our Standard Delivery service is 2 – 4 days, but for more remote areas and off shore locations this can take an extra 1 – 2 days. Europe and Worldwide can take between 3 – 7 days.
For UK, Including Remote Areas And Islands
Our delivery charges are kept to the absolute minimum. These products are heavy by nature and normally we are paying far more to deliver your items than we are charging you.
In most cases we use a Tracked Courier Service, however in some instances we will also use Royal Mail First Class Signed For.
In both cases a signature is required when the goods arrive.
We will confirm in your order confirmation email whether your order will be dispatched by Royal Mail Signed For or a Tracked Courier Service. Some couriers provide you with delivery updates and tracking information if you provide a mobile telephone number, and the usual delivery timescale is:
- 2 – 4 days – for UK Mainland (not including Scottish Highlands)
- 3 – 5 days – for Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, Channel Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and Scilly Isles
We can offer express services of; Next Day, Before 10, Before 12 and Saturday deliveries for the UK Mainland (not including the Scottish Highlands and Islands), please contact us for more information and costs.
For Europe, America And The Rest Of The World
We will use the most appropriate shipping method for the size of your parcel and the services available in your region. These can include:
- Royal Mail International Tracked and/or Signed
- Parcel Force Global Priority
- Parcel Force Euro Priority
- Other appropriate courier services
Usually delivery times are between 2 – 5 working days, however some long distance or remote destinations can take 5 – 10 working days. All services will require a signature when the goods arrive and any taxes or duties are the responsibility of the receiver.
Our Delivery Price Structure Is As Follows:
- £6.75 – UK Mainland (not including Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands or other UK offshore locations)
- £13.50 – Channel Islands and Isle of Wight
- £17.50 – Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands
- £21.00 – Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly
Shipping rates to the Europe have changed since the UK left the EU. The following costs below will give you an idea of what the shipping charge is likely to be, before any customs duties or taxes. These prices are to give you a guide, we will contact you with an actual cost once we have calculated it.
- £24.00 – Zone 1 (Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Denmark and Germany)
- £26.00 – Zone 2 (Ireland, France, Monaco, Italy)
- £36.50 – Zone 3 (Portugal, Spain, Austria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, San Marino, Slovenia, Slovakia, Sweden and Switzerland)
- £55.00 – Zone 4 (Corsica, Azores, Balearic Islands, Greece, Madeira, Sardinia, Sicily, Bulgaria, Croatia, Romania, Turkey)
- £65.00 – Zone 5 (Andorra, Canary Islands, Gibraltar, Malta and Vatican City)
Please contact us for Non-European Union and Worldwide quotes.
For Scottish Highlands and Islands, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and Other UK Isles – depending upon the weight and size of your parcel we will choose the most cost effective method of shipping. Where we can reduce the cost we will refund the difference to you.